Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Topic 11: Cell Phone Etiquette

Task #1:We are going to begin by taking a quick survey. Click here to take a short quiz on cell phone etiquette. At the end of the quiz click on "see results." Well, how did you do? Post a short blog telling about your results.

It said I could be worse. In the quiz they thought that I was aware of how to use a phone properly, but, that I don't always practice it. That with a little more practice I can avoid the evil stares of strangers and save myself the embarrassment of revealing private details on a quiet bus. Also to use the environmental settings on my phone, excuse myself from a conversation if it is necessary to make or take a phone call. They thought it was gross that I don't mind using my phone in the bathroom.

Task #3: Service Learning Weekly Journal


My supervisor is always very clear on what she wants me to do when I get to my service learning site. She always has something prepared for me. She is very helpful and she listens to what I have to say if it's a question or a suggestion. Five & Ten has been an awesome time for me and I am going to miss it but I will be back soon there but as an employee. Which is even more exciting to know that I have a job now. I also can't wait to learn more so I can become better Pastry Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment